Ergonomics at Work
Your back supports your upper body while protecting your spine and allowing for flexibility.
• Four natural curves to your back: neck, middle back, lower back and tailbone
• Your spine contains 24 vertebrae separated by discs to absorb shock, fluid inside the discs allows movement
• Too much of the wrong movement can cause wear and tear.
Back pain is one of the most common causes of lost time at work:
• Low back pain affects 85% of working population.
• Over 50% of sufferers find back pain affects their quality of life and limits recreational activities.
For more on Ergonomics at work, download this brochure by clicking here.
Stouffville Health and Wellness Centre in Stouffville Ontario
Stouffville Chiropractic, Stouffville Massage Therapy, Stouffville Orthotics, Stouffville Accupuncture
6096 Main Street. Stouffville Ontario. L4A1B5 Tel: (905) 640-3562